St. Barnabas Episcopal Chapel
721 Hall Street
This Week at St. Barnabas Chapel
of Christ Episcopal Church Clarksburg
in Bridgeport, West Virginia
Sunday, October 25, 2020
in the Auditorium at Christ Church
at 10:00 AM
Make your reservations by email each
week before 12:00 noon on Friday.
Email Christ Church at: email@example.com
State your name and number of family members
wanting to attend.
(Your reservation will be confirmed by return email.)
You can also phone in your reservation
to the Church office at 304-622-3694;
if necessary, please leave a message.
(Your reservation will be confirmed by a return phone call.)
If unable to keep reservation, please cancel.
Sunday, October 25, 2020
Zoom Evening Prayer
at 5:30 PM
Join Zoom Evening Prayer by clicking on this link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5245181878
(If this doesn't work, copy and paste the link
into the address line on your computer or phone.)
Meeting ID: 524 518 1878
Another option is to dial in: (646) 558-8656
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
at 8:00 PM
Rev. Nora Becker is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
WEDNESDAY EVENING COMPLINE
Service lasts approximate 15-20 minutes.
Please join us!
Join Zoom Meeting by clicking on this link:
Meeting ID: 846 4858 2408
Christ Episcopal Church, Clarksburg
and St. Barnabas Chapel, Bridgeport
Guidelines for In-person Services
Any service would adhere to the guidelines:
1. Wearing a face mask is REQUIRED, unless medically unable to do so, then alternatively, a face shield is required.
2. Hand sanitizer will be available at both entrance and exit locations.
3. Potentially having your forehead temperature taken before entry.
4. Ushers will direct traffic flow and provide instructions and reinforce guidelines.
5. Standing and sitting at least 6 feet from others not in one’s
6. No administration of Holy Communion at the present time.
7. No choir or congregational singing. Solo singing only.
8. Required reservations for attending services.
9. Avoiding crowded hallways.
10. Use of wipes on door handles and other surfaces, especially before and after bathroom use (the church will provide).
11. Possible multiple services on Sunday morning or other day.
12. No prayer books will be provided for use at services.
13. Service bulletins will be provided & must be taken home. Do not
leave them at church.
14. If you are sick, or don’t feel well…stay home!
15. Any person who has traveled out of state is to avoid attending in-
person services for a period of fourteen (14) days after returning home.
Links to Online Worship Services
or Information for Individual Worship
The Rev. Nora Becker
Rector of Christ Episcopal Church in Clarksburg
and St. Barnabas Chapel in Bridgeport
Videos and Statements
From Our Presiding Bishop
VIDEOS TO ENJOY, LEARN, AND EXPLORE
THE EPISCOPAL CHURCH
A new video will be released weekly on Thursdays at 2:00 PM
by The Episcopal Church
This week features
a ministry of St. John's Episcopal Church
in San Bernardino, California.
Hope Sandwich Co. is a social enterprise
in the form of a food truck.
For every meal sold, another is provided
to a person in need in San Bernardino.
To know, live, and share the Good News Story of Jesus Christ